Wednesday, June 22, 2011

End of another school year - Teacher Gifts

OK - a little chilling away from Blogger and the computer, and, what do you know, photos magically upload like a dream!!

So here is the entry I'd planned for this morning but aborted:

Why, oh why, do I stress myself out making special teacher gifts at the end of the year?
 I always tell myself in March to get a jump on them but I never seem to decide what to do until May and then I'm scrambling. When my girls see how cute the first one is they suddenly decide they simply MUST gift all their teachers, not just the main. I'm such a sucker for this. So, here are the 3 designs of this little correspondence portfolio. I made 2 of each design for the SIX gifts the girls decided to give.
Inside, each held 4 handmade notecards w/ envelopes, 6 sheets of stationary, and postage stamps.
Inspiration for these came from an online class (Mouse, Paper, Scissors Mom) I took from Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague. Thanks, ladies, for taking me through the first one. Now I'm hooked.

Thanks for looking.
Jill

No comments: