Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exploding Paper Quilt Boxes

Another great little class on Live with Prima ...


Thanks for this design goes to Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (http://www.balzerdesigns.typepad.com/). I made one of these as birthday gifts for a couple very special people.





They are cute little boxes about 4x4" when all closed up, and ... when opened ...





they look like beautiful paper quilts! The bonus is they have a surprise inside. This one has a cute little mini book inside.



(here's a close up of the mini)



Just for fun, I packed a cute little bag of chocolates in the other box. Pretty, eh? Now that I've made a couple of these, I'm dying to make a ton of them. I think they'd make super cute favors for a ladies' luncheon, don't you? Paper quilts - gotta love it.




Thanks for stopping by.


Jill















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little boxes are adorable. I love how they fold out to show a little suprise inside.

J.R. Hetrick said...

Wow, this is simply, wow!

milkcan said...

Your little book box turned out beautifully!