Monday, October 13, 2008

Been busy, busy, busy!

I've been busy in my studio with many projects (too many, perhaps) besides those for the classes and just thought I'd share pics of them.



Birthday invitation I did for a friend's daughter.
Totally fun working on these since I got to PAINT!



A Halloween "Explosion" Album I did as a swap gift for my Pokeno group this month. This is what it looks like all closed up.


This is what it looks like when it "explodes" open! These are so fun to make and have so many great possibilities.



Now I need to get busy on the Countdown to Christmas Calendar project for next month. Am also creating my list of things to make for Christmas gifts. It typically starts out quite long (because I'm really big on generating ideas) but dwindles down to little when I run out of time to produce things (because I'm really big on procrastinating). Oh well...



No comments: