Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What do you count as a Blessing?

Ok, I need a little help here. My next project is a "Counting our Many Blessings" accordian book. I made one for myself last fall and love it but it's rather personal to my own family to do the same for a class project. I need help expanding on this question,

What do you count as a blessing in your life?

Some of the categories I used in my previous book were:

the miracle of LIFE
the comforts of HOME
the bonds of FAMILY
the happiness in MEMORIES
the art of RELAXATION
the joy of SIMPLE PLEASURES
the beauty of NATURE
the LOVE of a lifetime

Can you help me add to this list? I'm having a little trouble thinking outside of my own box.
Please post suggestions in the comments section. I'd love to see what you come up with.

Thanks,
Jill

No comments: